View Poll Results: Do you intend to purchase a Ryzen CPU at the rumoured pricing?
- 28. You may not vote on this poll
Looking forward to see some benchmarks vs my 4790K and will likely build myself an 8 core version :)
Hoping it's finally time to upgrade my 3770k, my "server" could use a bump in power. Just need to wait for ITX boards to start popping up!
Originally posted by Hexus_Tech
Last edited by the_guitarboy; Yesterday at 17:14.
I already started thinking to sell my 4790K, Motherboard and DDR3 and get the 1700X :)
Can't wait, long overdue for an upgrade!
Still not sure if I'm going with the 1700x or 1800x though.