If you experience any issues with your purchased copy of 3DMark Vantage, please check our FAQ first:
One known issue which most of you will encounter is this:We will update the FAQ if we find some other known issues. To ensure that you are set to run 3DMark Vantage, make sure that:Q: If I enter my key (Trial, Basic, Advanced or Professional) when prompted, I get an error saying that the key is not valid. I am sure that it is 100% correct. What should I do?
A: This is a known issue in 3DMark Vantage 1.0.0. Please re-type the key and it should work correctly.
1. You have Windows Vista Service Pack 1 installed
2. You have a fully DX10 (SM4.x) compliant graphics card
3. You have the latest graphics, and possible CPU/motherboard drivers installed (read more & download links here)
4. You run the benchmark at default MHz on your GPU and CPU (i.e. no overclocking)
5. Your monitor supports 1280x1024 resolution (required)
6. Close and disable any open applications and background programs, like automatic disk defragmentation, virus scanners with automatic update features, email clients, browsers, chats etc.
7. Restart the computer before running the benchmark and after making any driver/hardware changes
8. Check your Windows taskbar for UAC elevation requests when starting 3DMark Vantage, and/or when you click on the "Run Benchmark" -button.