+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Onion

Re: Best pranks to pull on someones car

This is a good one that is on about the same level as the prank they pulled on you. No lasting damage real funny and pretty clever imo. You do need access to the inside of the car though.

Take a small can of tuna fish and make just one small hole in the lid. Drain most of the water (no need to spill it on the guys car unless you really want to step it up a level). Find a place to hide the can. Sometimes you can get it into an upholstery fold under a seat. The place should be really hard to find, because this prank develops over time. The tuna wont start to smell for several days, unless its really hot. The smell will get worse and worse as the days go by, but its not going to linger in the car too long after he finds the can. He will go nuts trying to find the source of the smell, eventually he will find it and realize how much better your prank was!

Another funny one is to place a fat slice of cheese on the radiator or somewhere on top of the engine. As he drives off and the car warms up a funny odor and eventually some smoke will develop. Again harmless, but more immediate.

Go through magazines that have cologne and perfume sample sheets and slip a bunch of them into the vent slats on the inside of the car. Every time he fires up the vents or AC, he will be bombarded by fruity smells. This one lasts for awhile unless he figures it out and opens the hvac system... can be a hassle.

This is a real winner, and is immediate. Go to a hardware store and find axle grease... it has to be a real heavy dark grease... I have found that axle grease is almost impossible to beat for this prank due to its sticking characteristics. Carefully (with gloves!!!!!) smear a bunch of grease on the underside of his door handle. The beauty of the axle grease is how difficult it will be to remove from his hands, and he wont want to get in and drive the car right away. You can also use silver nitrate. This will turn his fingers and black/bluish color for a couple of weeks. No amount of washing will take it away. This happened to my dad a few years back when he was parked outside of costco. I laughed!

I think all of these pranks are relatively safe and they wont damage his car permanently. Don't do anything that could interfere with the operation of his car or cause damage. Sugar in the gas tank, blocking his fuel line... are you kidding me? These are all things that could kill the guy or at best cost him a bunch of money/time to repair. They are grounds for a lawsuit or at a minimum will cost you your job. Think carefully about what he did to you, and do something to him on the same level. Joke about it afterwards, make sure the guy doesn't take anything personally and want to "up the ante" to an extreme level.

Senior Onion

Quote Originally posted by gabbernyc View Post
    If the car is parked outside: Take cream soda, or some other high sucrose drink, spill it all over the car so it's all nice and sticky, then spread bird feed everywhere. After a few hours you'll have yourself a shitmobile.
    ROFL hilarious..

Senior Onion
    • Computer Specs
      • Motherboard or Laptop:
      • Asus P6X58D-E
      • Motherboard BIOS:
      • Chipset:
      • X58
      • CPU:
      • i7 920
      • CPU Overclock Speed:
      • 3.6GHz
      • CPU Cooler:
      • Fusion V1
      • Memory:
      • 6GB Corsair 1600Mhz DDR3
      • Memory Speed:
      • Video Card(s):
      • Asus 3GB HD 7970
      • Video Card Speed:
      • 1200/1600 (3 screens @5040*1050).
      • Sound Card:
      • Audigy 4
      • PSU:
      • XFX Pro Series 750W
      • Hard Drive(s):
      • 2x 150GB Raptors, 1x 60GB Vertex 2, 2TB HD space.
      • Optical Drives:
      • DVD/RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1

"Borrow" their car keys, then park the car in a really narrow alley or between two cars so that its impossible to open the doors , it helps if the car has a sunroof you can climb out of, or you can fold the back seat down, then climb out the boot/trunk and then put the seats back into position, closing and locking the boot behind you.

Takes ages for someone to figure out how to get in the car.

And it doesn't damage the car, at all.

Buy one of those metal whistlers and stick it up their exhaust.

http://www.the-joke-shop.com/showprod.asp?product=656

They'll get some right funny looks on the way home, they might even get pulled by the cops. [thumbup] [rofl]

With regards to the shaving can, you can freeze a can, then use pliers to peel the metal off and stick the frozen foam into their car, 2 tins will fill a car.

Works better if you can immerse the can in Liquid Nitrogen first. (some Uni's have it in their labs).

Veteran Firefly

Quote Originally posted by aclos3 View Post

Go through magazines that have cologne and perfume sample sheets and slip a bunch of them into the vent slats on the inside of the car. Every time he fires up the vents or AC, he will be bombarded by fruity smells. This one lasts for awhile unless he figures it out and opens the hvac system... can be a hassle.
    I know someone who had this happen to them with a joint. Every time the heat came on his jeep would smell like weed. [rofl]

Senior Onion

1. Pull the fuse for the AC
    2. Put a balloon on the exhaust pipe (tape it around) - car starts, fills up, boom.
    3. Lick your finger, put a giant x on the windshield (will not come off from running the wipers or washing (have to use window wash))
    4. Saran wrap the car

There are some other tricks that I picked up from my years growing up at a car dealership...*yawn*

I tried the shrink wrap trick while I worked a night shift. Unfortunately in the morning the sun came out and melted the film onto the car.

Needless to say that didn't go down too well

An ex co-worker bought a goat and tied it to my bosses door handle... that didn't go down too well either
    Last edited by stranded; September 15, 2007 at 09:08.