Technical Details Associated with the Patch
New feature for the Basic Edition:
The latest builds of the supported Futuremark benchmarks introduce a new feature for all Basic Edition (Free) users - the score is viewable online only. This new feature will enable new users to get an online analysis of their system, and to quickly & easily compare their results to others. The new online service called "Result Analyzer" is one of the key elements of the next generation of benchmarks from Futuremark. The Professional and Business Editions also show the results in the offline mode. The Professional and Business Editions can be purhchased at:
Fixes & Updates
3DMark05 Build 1.3.0:
* Fixed looping issues;
* Improved startup speed by optimizing the SystemInfo component;
* Updated SystemInfo component with support for the latest CPU and graphics hardware;
* Fixed all reported & reproduced issues.
Note: 3DMark05 Build 1.3.0 has not been tested, or enabled for Windows Vista. 3DMark05 should only be used in Windows XP SP2 (32bit) with all the latest updates.
* 3DMark05 Build 1.3.0 is the only supported version. The Online ResultBrowser doesn't allow submissions from any of the previous versions of the benchmark.
* The new build is only available as a full install package.
* Your current registration codes work for the new build as well.
You can obtain the new full installation package by downloading it from any of our official mirrors.
3DMark05 Build 1.3.0 Full install package: http://www.futuremark.com/download/3dmark05/