New beta driver up, mainly adds TXAA support (specifically for The Secret World) and some additional fixes.
From the release notes:
This is the second beta driver from the R304
family of drivers and the first GeForce driver to combine support for Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista into a single driver.
New in 304.79 Drivers:
Adds support for NVIDIA TXAA
- NVIDIA TXAA is new film-style anti-aliasing technique designed specifically to reduce temporal aliasing (crawling and flickering in motion) through a combination of hardware AA, custom CG film style AA resolve, and a temporal filter.
- The Secret World is the first game to support TXAA (support will be enabled in an upcoming patch)..
- TXAA is supported on GeForce GTX 600-series Kepler-based GPUs.
- Learn more about TXAA on GeForce.com.
New SLI Support
Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- The Secret World - added
- End of Nations - added
- Nexuiz (also provided earlier via NVIDIA Update)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier (also provided earlier via NVIDIA Update)
- Tornado Force - added
- Tribes: Ascend - updated
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Civilization V and GeForce 400/500 series GPUs
- Fixed instances of flickering or missing mouse cursor when hardware cursor is enabled (reported with Aion, World of Warcraft, Eve Online and others).
- Fixed instances of very low frame rates in Deus Ex: Human Revolution (DX11).
- Fixed an issue that caused a PC reboot instead of a PC shut down.
- Fixed an issue that led to a black screen after driver installation.
- Power management mode settings now persist across driver overinstalls.
Grab em here: