it seems the search function has some serious issues.
- the dropdown menu for multi-gpu search is missing
- if you do a search, only multi-gpu results are shown
- if you enter a cpu and than a gpu, the results only shows the gpu
- if you try to modify a result and enter a cpu and then switch to the gpu field, the cpu field gets cleared (and vice versa)
- if you dont enter anything, it only shows GTX 560 Ti results
right now, it's pretty much useless. a few days ago, it worked properly, however I was never able to find my own results.
This is a problem with the backend. The Multi-GPU yes/no switch currently works only if you specify CPU *and* GPU models. So you can work around this by setting some CPU (say, set whichever CPU you have yourself or a very popular CPU like Core i7-2600K) and then Multi-GPU "no" will work.
We are going to further rework the search to be more useful as soon as all our programmers are back from their well-earned summer holidays.