5 reasons why you should follow the development of new game Reset:
1. It has a wildly ambitious, original game idea.
2. It shows what PC games can look like when done right.
3. It's not a free-to-play social MMORPG. :-)
4. It's being made by two ex-Futuremark guys.
5. This in-engine trailer...
SSD Samsung 840 120GB & 2x Western Digital 1TB Green
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
Re: 5 reasons why you should follow the development of RESET
That's absolutely amazing! It probably wont look as good as that in game (Ill be gladly proven wrong), but it still looks amazing!
The idea seems awesome, as well. There aren't many games of even similar type around.
Also: "2. It shows what PC games can look like when done right."
P.S. Its also very nice to note that all of the "redundancy layoff" Futuremark/FGS employees are making a name for themselves, creating amazing games!
Take that, FM Exec Board!