1. #101
    Junior Proxycon Emperor
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    10,025

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    Quote Originally posted by ewitte View Post
    Yeah new board I didn't have time to test for max so I just put something I knew would be real stable. My other tests went up to 4.6Ghz (same chip).
    Why don't you rebench 3DMark on higher clock (P & X run)
    New mobo should offer more voltage stability = more overclock, I guess.
    Last edited by dragomirc; April 13, 2012 at 19:29.

  2. #102

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    I barely got myself out of the house for work this morning lol. May not be until Monday morning not sure yet weekends are hit/miss.

  3. #103
    Junior Proxycon Emperor
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    10,025

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    Quote Originally posted by ewitte View Post
    I barely got myself out of the house for work this morning lol. May not be until Monday morning not sure yet weekends are hit/miss.
    Sure, get some fun over the weekend. [thumbup]
    Benches can wait, no rush at all.

  4. #104

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    I have a 10 month old most of my runs are at like 5am lol.

  5. #105
    Junior Proxycon Emperor
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    10,025

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    Quote Originally posted by ewitte View Post
    I have a 10 month old most of my runs are at like 5am lol.
    Baby is so cute at that age, smiling, pointing fingers, reacting with emotions "talking"
    The downside is they like to wake up to often, doing unsmelly stuff, cry, etc. [blink
    Make a good bencher from your kido [thumbup]

  6. #106

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    GPU 1227
    Mem 1677
    CPU 4.6
    http://3dmark.com/3dm11/3192149 - 10699P

    I got to 4.8 CPU on this board but it required dropping GPU 5 and the score went down

    BTW I sold the 2nd card made $30 off it :)

    EDIT X score dropped 7 point so not posting it

    --- Post Update ---

    NOT VALID - CPU back at 24/7 settings (4.2) bit lower gpu speeds - Interesting to see if this helps in game

    http://3dmark.com/3dm11/3192549 - 10886

    Actually hit 105xx on stock GPU and CPU @ 4.2
    Last edited by ewitte; April 14, 2012 at 13:45.

  7. #107
    Junior Proxycon Emperor
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    10,025

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    Quote Originally posted by ewitte View Post
    GPU 1227
    Mem 1677
    CPU 4.6
    http://3dmark.com/3dm11/3192149 - 10699P

    I got to 4.8 CPU on this board but it required dropping GPU 5 and the score went down

    BTW I sold the 2nd card made $30 off it :)

    EDIT X score dropped 7 point so not posting it

    --- Post Update ---

    NOT VALID - CPU back at 24/7 settings (4.2) bit lower gpu speeds - Interesting to see if this helps in game

    http://3dmark.com/3dm11/3192549 - 10886

    Actually hit 105xx on stock GPU and CPU @ 4.2
    Great benching! I posted you score using R300 (Beta 301.24) driver set.

  8. #108

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    Quote Originally posted by dragomirc View Post
    Great benching! I posted you score using R300 (Beta 301.24) driver set.
    Lol you posted the Virtua MVP one. I was going to use it but tried witcher 2 and it crashed. And it was idle 50W higher than straight to the video card! I've got the system tweaked 70-75w idle and 250ish load.
    Last edited by ewitte; April 14, 2012 at 15:33.

  9. #109
    Junior Proxycon Emperor
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    10,025

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    Fixed.


    Quote Originally posted by icemanchilled View Post
    Guys, when you run 3DMark11, choose "stretched" under display scaling mode instead of the default "centred," and the fps cap magically disappears. Must be either a driver bug or the way 3Dmark is handling Vsync now Nvidia have been messing with it, i think 3DMark needs patching tbh, since i'm not seeing the same thing in any other benchmarks or games.
    Thanks ice! [thumbup]
    Last edited by dragomirc; April 15, 2012 at 14:29.

  10. #110
    Junior Proxycon Emperor
    Joined
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    10,025

    Re: GTX680 & HD7970 3DMark11 Score List

    Please read THIS THREAD and install Download and Install SystemInfo 4.8

    I will add marker LVMVP to the scores achieved using Lucidlogix Virtu MVP technology.


    In order to be posted 3DMark11 scores must use SystemInfo Version: 4.8 - starting today.
    Last edited by dragomirc; April 16, 2012 at 15:31.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts