Futuremark Staff

Unstoppable Gorg Update for NON-STEAM (GamersGate, Desura) versions

UG update for NON STEAM versions of the game is now here

http://www.futuremark.com/downloads/...g_update_2.exe

It includes all the updates made so far to the Steam version *and* two small exploit fixes that will be rolled out on Steam early next week. So you'll still be up to date when next Steam update hits.

And yes, the patch is 700 megabytes. We're sorry about the patch size. It is due to the way how Unity handles building the game files and can't be easily fixed at this point.

This update applies only to NON-STEAM PC version of the game bought from GamersGate or Desura!
    Last edited by Jarnis; August 20, 2015 at 11:32.

The patch link is down

The download link for the patch you kindly posted above is down - along with the Unstoppable Gorg website.

Could some kind soul please re-upload the patch on the Futuremark website? I would be most grateful.

I have just purchased a boxed retail [non-Steam] copy of the game after watching Totalbiscuit's 'WTF' review, and would love to install the patch before I play.

All links to the patch elsewhere on the internet point to the same weblink, unfortunately, or are themselves down.

Thank you in advance,

G.

Futuremark Staff
    Looks like this redirect was not properly fixed when www.unstoppablegorg.com was taken down.

I've re-hosted the file in this link;

http://www.futuremark.com/downloads/...g_update_2.exe

Thank you! :)

That is most kind of you, Jarnis; thank you.

May I also ask - is there a PDF manual for Unstoppable Gorg available, please?

There is not one on the CD itself, and only a poster (albeit an awesome one!) was included within the box.

I was just hoping for something like the one in the Shattered Horizon Premium Edition, except that I could print out.

Thank you for your help once again; apologies for the double post in the chat section too :)

G

Futuremark Staff
    I don't think there ever was a PDF manual. At least the Steam version I have installed doesn't have it among the files (and if it existed, it would've also been on the retail disc)

I guess I can take a look into our archives on Monday, but... the in-game help may be all there is.

That would be great, thank you.

Futuremark Staff
    Quote Originally posted by Ghost32O3 View Post
    That would be great, thank you.
    Ah, sorry forgot to reply to this earlier - dug through everything we have on Unstoppable Gorg and there are no PDF files for a manual anywhere, so I must summarize that none was ever made.

That's OK - thank you very much for checking though :)