Benchmark files are corrupted result is invalid

After running PCMark 05 it tells me "System suite must be selected and run to obtain a PCMark score.". When you submit it anyways it tells me error: 4 "Benchmark files are corrupted result is invalid". Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Last edited by hump1981; January 17, 2011 at 04:25.

Futuremark Staff

Re: Benchmark files are corrupted result is invalid

Quote Originally posted by hump1981 View Post
    After running PCMark 05 it tells me "System suite must be selected and run to obtain a PCMark score.". When you submit it anyways it tells me error: 4 "Benchmark files are corrupted result is invalid". Does anyone know how to fix this?
    The first one would indicate that the settings are not default. You have to run the PCMark Suite (including System Suite) to get a score.

Second one indicates corrupted installation. When you submit a score, it also submits hashes of your benchmark files and should those indicate that some file is not like it should, that error comes up. It is a measure to prevent tampering of the benchmark.

As to why the files are corrupt... unfortunately I can only make guesses. Malware on the system? Memory errors? Hard disk errors? Unstable/overheating system? Corrupt installer?