Over the weekend we made the difficult decision to postpone the launch of 3DMark 11 by a few days.
Our aim is that 3DMark 11 should provide accurate, reliable and consistent results from the start. With that goal in mind we are taking some extra time now to fix a couple of difficult bugs rather than patch the benchmark immediately after launch.
It might take a day, it might be a week, but either way we'll confirm the new launch date as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
And just my personal note on this: We are working hard towards keeping this delay as short as possible - a day or two - but you can probably understand that we do not want to state another date until we are 100% sure.
You might want to change this on 3DMark.com, or Futuremark.com, or a press release. You know you will catch a pile of **** if you don't do that.
I think it is being done as we speak. This was absolutely not planned for and it may take a bit to fix everything. We also waited until the last possible moment to see if we could pull it all together in time but unfortunately this was the only option.