+ Reply
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Arconauts testing

The information in this message only applies to players invited
    to be part of the Arconauts program. See this thread for details.

Competition winners details have now been sent to Steam so that they can give you access to the special Shattered Horizon: Arconauts edition of the game. The game will appear in your My Games list in Steam alongside your existing games. This special edition will allow you to test the new content and features planned for the next update. Everything in the Arconauts edition is a work in progress and does not represent the final content. All aspects are subject to change. In addition you may encounter bugs, glitches and errors that affect your game experience.

How to complete your registration for the Arconauts

We have created a private forum for Arconauts to give us feedback and help improve the new content. This forum is also where you can find the password for the Arconauts server. To complete your registration for the Arconauts program and forum please follow these steps:

New members of the Futuremark forums
    1. Register and create an account for these forums. We recommend choosing a forum name that matches your in-game name.
    2. During registration you will see a blank field labeled "CD-KEY".
    3. You can get your CD-KEY by right-clicking on Shattered Horizon: Arconauts in Steam and selecting "View CD-KEY".
    4. Enter your CD-KEY in the field and complete your forum registration.

Existing forum members
    1. Log in and then click on the "User CP" menu button near the top left of the screen.
    2. Select "Edit Profile" then scroll to the bottom of the page.
    3. Enter your CD-KEY and then click "Save Changes"
    4. You can get your CD-KEY by right-clicking on Shattered Horizon: Arconauts in Steam and selecting "View CD-KEY".

Important notes
    Entering your CD-KEY will not give you automatic access to the Arconauts forum. Allow us some time to verify your key, we will be working as quickly as we can. Once verified, you will see "Arconauts" beneath your profile name in these forums and you will have permission to view the private Arconauts forum where you will find further instructions and the server password: http://futuremark.yougamers.com/foru...d.php?t=117770 (Note this link will only work for people who have been verified as being part of the Arconauts group and having a valid CD-KEY)

Read the Arconauts FAQ before posting questions or problems.

Re: Arconauts testing

Hi Kingkatt !

I would like to know if the arconaut edition is now available for the overqualifiers, because I'm an overqualifier myself and i can't see the arconaut edition on my game list on steam :(

Thanks

Fresh Member

I think Steam is working on it (Competition winners details have now been sent to Steam...), I don't see Arconauts in my list either ! I guess we should only be patient, as usual. Thanks for the membership though ;)
    Last edited by ALX !; March 29, 2010 at 22:02.

Administrator

Yes, your details are with Steam now and we are waiting for them to add the Arconauts edition to your accounts. It's in their hands but as I've said before they are usually very good at responding quickly to our requests.

Quote Originally posted by Spartan 117 View Post
    Hi Kingkatt !

I would like to know if the arconaut edition is now available for the overqualifiers, because I'm an overqualifier myself and i can't see the arconaut edition on my game list on steam :(

Thanks
    same thing here, therefore we wait ;)

Can't wait.

Thanks FM

Thanks for the answer Kingkatt !

Senior Firefly

ugh i want mine already. been hyped up for over a week now.

EDIT:
    STILL WANT MINE NOW!

2nd EDIT: GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! !!!!!!!!! SO FRUSTRATING!
    STUPID STEAM BEING SLOW LIKE A STUPID FRIGGING SLOW THING THAT'S STUPID AND REALLY FRIGGING SLOW THAT I HATE AND NEEDS TO DIE NOW.
    How'd i KNOW this was going to happen.
    And on sunday, it'll become available to us, too bad i won't be able to do JACK that day, because i will have homework, like I stated previously.
    Last edited by Danson Delta-40; April 1, 2010 at 03:53. Reason: (EVEN) MORE COMPLAINING!

word g ^

Quote Originally posted by _k_ View Post
    word g ^
    ya word